Wednesday, July 4, 2012

DAY 13: All Over

Wednesday, July 04, 2012


The first picture was the MS EXCEL, the old Zimbra and the latest Zimbra.:]
    Yesterday, Ma'am Georgette waiting for us, because we need to start all over again the "Zimbra Time". If you could remember June 25-26 our task was migrating from one e-mail to another e-mail server, unfortunately all we did was erase/lose to the server! :'( So we repeated from the start.... :(((( (Nakakapagod din!) We started form Mindanao, Since Anne need's help I helped him so that Mindanao branch is DONE! :)                     
 

    My second task was too repeated again all the records in "Cooperative". I assigned again and again at Mindanao Cooperative. It was indeed tiring but I feel fulfillment because I done my job! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment