Monday, June 18, 2012

It's more fun in CEU


CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY


         Centro Escolar University is a private school. I don't know why I entered in this school, maybe the color of Centro Escolar University is pink but NO! I entered this university because my parents wants’ me in this school. Of course, I was not really sure If I'd truly enjoy staying here, but I realized if I stay here my future get better it's a challenge for me. In ceu I learned how to manage my time, my patient and my responsibilities. I met many people there are so approchable in may ways. Centro Escolar University helped me how to deal in many ways like well organized library, well organized activities, well organized organization as well, all faculty and staffs are friendly and if you need a advice you can share with them and also my funny funny block mates since I was first year college. This is some way why it’s more fun in CEU. I am studying here at CEU I've learned many things like to be dependent, how to communicate with other person and meet other person and know your responsibilities in school. The different college have respective department it’s nice and you enjoy the different events. And CEU have a different organization that helps you to enhance your skills. That's why it's more fun in Centro Escolar University!

No comments:

Post a Comment