Tuesday, June 19, 2012

DAY 1: First Day & DAY 2 - Hello Unistar Company

Monday, June 18-19 2012

My First Day :)

Second day with Sir. Rod

It's my first entry for my first internship day so let me introduce to you, the basic information pertaining to my work. I am currently doing my training at the unistar Credit and Finance with my assigned beats: Help Desk Support and troubleshooting. With the company’s instruction I am guided by my trainor Joel Kabigting.  The cash and collection department borrowed us to called the managers on other branches of the Unistar like toyota, Honda, Kawasaki and suzuki to ask records if they have a linksys,and if they have a network and what connection they are using on their branch update their records. June 19 we just continued what we made yesterday. J

No comments:

Post a Comment