Wednesday, June 27, 2012

DAY 8: To reformat a laptop

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Good Morning! :)  I came to office early today because I feel it.... =)
 To start my day, I got permission to Sir. Joel to reformat this laptop. I checked if this laptop can use the    OS Window 7, then I start reformat then install the software are needed. :)


  After lunch Break we started again updating their emails using Zimbra for "Cooperative". I assigned in Visayas and Mindanao Branch. The first picture that's the records given to us that were made using MS Excel same us with the second picture. The third picture is the outlook of Zimbra :) In our back the two IT help desk they are so busy for many phone calls, fourth picture Anne and I finished our assignment and the last picture with Sir. Doi he always assists us. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment