Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DAY 6: Zimbra Time DAY 7: Unfinished Tasks

Monday, June 25-26, 2012
Zimbra Time! :))
   It's been one week when I started my OJT. Upon reaching the office. Everybody is so busy we don' know what to do after ten minutes Ms. Gege talked to us she said "Sorry girls ha? Busy lang.Wait lang kayo jan :))" but we assigned in their email.             
JOB WELL DONE! =))
  I started my task which is to update's their email using Zimbra. First, I feel dizzy doing this because many person that you need to update their emails and different branches Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. I started GMA Luzon up to Bulacan. We still not yet done doing this. (Tomorrow AGAIN! :))

   Good Morning! :) Second day of our task. We need to finished this! When we seated we start doing this dizzy assignment. Just a little updates to finish. After two hours I FINISHED MY TASK! =))) I'm so proud, because I thought I can't do this but :)))) I'm so HAPPY! :O 

No comments:

Post a Comment